Wild Thing, I Think I Love You

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

This weekend I'm heading out of town to the Wild Foods Weekend in North Carolina. It was originally to be a trip with a girlfriend of mine, but she's got a lot of life going on right now and canceled on me today. I'm usually a codependent and need a buddy to travel with, but it looks like I'll be on my own for this one. Seeing as I'm almost 40 (shh, don't tell anyone!!), I guess it's about time I started being comfortable traveling on my own. I always wanted to be one of those empowered women who take crazy trips by themselves, and here's my chance! Besides, I'm beginning to turn into one of those antisocial people who's forgotten how to make small talk with strangers. Wait a minute, in fact, I'm fairly sure I actually am that person. Well, it should be interesting. I'll fully document the experience and let you know how it goes.

0 comments:

 
My Humble Domicile - by Templates para novo blogger