Wild Foods Weekend

Monday, April 27, 2009


The Wild Foods Weekend was crazy fun, and super tiring. The pic above is of a bowl of entirely edible flowers.

In summary, here are some of the outcomes:

  • I'm definitely going to do more me-only trips in the future
  • I'll almost certainly do return trips for the Wild Foods Weekend
  • I may go to the Wild Foods Weekend in West Virginia in September
  • I had so much fun on Saturday night I either cracked or bruised a rib.*
Here's the first of 7 videos I recorded, documenting the trip.



There will be a bunch of pics to follow, but I need to get them all organized & uploaded.


* Having had a bruised rib before, I'm familiar with the feeling. Suffice it to say it ain't good, and it takes months to heal.

0 comments:

 
My Humble Domicile - by Templates para novo blogger