Thanks*Giving

Monday, November 7, 2011

I could proceed to run down what feels like an obligatory list of extended relatives, friends, and loved ones, but I am not going to do that. This is about the things I am truly grateful for as they occur to me, or whatever makes the biggest impact of a particular day. If you want a shout out, feel free to try to make my day. :) A few more days' catch up:

November 4th
 

I have to give thanks for the blessing that is the animals and pets in my life. Every day I wake up happy (ok, so sometimes at 3am maybe not so much, but in general!) and every night I go to sleep knowing that there is a living thing that looks to me as their world. I am their provider and they love me unconditionally. Pets are a blessing to me.

November 5th
 
I would like to express my extreme gratitude for my friends. I got to spend time on this day in Atlanta with my inner circle of friends and I love being around them and I love the energy we share whenever I get to spend time with them.

November 6th
 
I am thankful for Mac and Cheese, and Oven Roasted Vegetables. Seriously. I made the oven roasted veggies last night (recipe later, SOOOO GOOD) and tonight John is making good old Kraft Mac 'n Cheese to have with them. I'd rather have homemade M&C, but without the ingredients and an hour to kill, Kraft will definitely do. I am thankful for having the means to obtain and make these lovely items. If you think that this one is superfluous or don't believe that you should be thankful for food, ask the people in Africa. Sign this petition with me if you are grateful to be fed.

I am ALSO grateful for my work friends, specifically the Racker Writers group that got together to do writing sprints for NaNoWriMo over our lunch today. 1000 more words = all win! Every thousand words gets me another step closer to the 50k that are needed to "win" NaNoWriMo.

0 comments:

 
My Humble Domicile - by Templates para novo blogger