Crafty

Saturday, November 26, 2011

I realized that I haven't been posting anything that shows the crafting I've been doing, and wanted to give an update.  The shot above is a super easy and quick Halloween apron I made for a swap.  I used this tutorial.

Next up are a couple of Monsters with mouths made from the pattern here.  My partner is a huge Star Wars fan, so I made Yoda and an Ewok.


For an earlier 'Monster' swap where we all used the same pattern, I had a partner that loved Tim Burton and specifically Edward Scissorhands, so I made an Edward monster...

I've done a lot of other stuff since these, but wanted to show a few of the things I've been having some fun with in the past few months!!  I love craftster.org.

0 comments:

 
My Humble Domicile - by Templates para novo blogger