The Ides of March

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

First: drawing updates. On day 3 I discovered the eraser, and it was good. Also, in case you were wondering, I never intend to draw eggs.

Day 2:

Day 3:
I had to adjust the "shadows" quite a bit to get all the pencil to show up under the flash, so this isn't quite so dark in person. Also, those white lines in the shadows of the bottom image are some kind of phantom from the flash, quite possibly from where I'd erased and re-drawn something.


And, a couple of updated pics of seeds that are going. These pics are a couple of days old, these suckers are growing like gangbusters. I need to get the next ones going very soon - tomatoes are up, week of 3/18 is 8 weeks before average last frost; tomato starting time!

Cabbage and Brussels Sprouts beauty shot:


Leeks finally sprouting:


What's that in the background? Thinned seedlings trying to make a go of it in the plastic lining!

0 comments:

 
My Humble Domicile - by Templates para novo blogger