It's delicious.

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

You may wonder why I close out or mention somewhere within all of my food recipes "It's delicious." Interesting thing, that. You see, once I had a phone conversation with Martha Stewart. Yes, THE Martha Stewart. Of course, due to my paranoid office mate Melissa, I was masquerading as "Melissa" at the time. Be that as it may, I did, in fact, speak with Martha.

I had a two minute conversation with Martha Stewart about homemade yogurt. Yes, I've made yogurt. In fact, homemade yogurt is... well... not to be trite... but it is DELICIOUS! I'll post about it here on the blog one day. If you're my Facebook friend you can check some pix there. Yum. That's all I'm sayin. Anyway, back to my story.

So, during my casual convo with Martha I think I must've said "delicious" at least 4 times. You can check the records here, if you're interested. Melissa is the one narrating, I'm the one talking to Martha. "Homemade honey"? Really, Martha? Exactly how do you make that honey? Anyway... This is the origin of "It's Delicious." Be aware, in your head when you read it, you need to be imagining this:




0 comments:

 
My Humble Domicile - by Templates para novo blogger